Below you’ll find new titles in a variety of sections from Adult Fiction to Young Adult and Children’s books! Today is a great day to stop by and check out a new title.
Children/Young Adult Books
We have the latest award winning children and young adult books for readers of all ages.
These book purchases are thanks to you!! Your support and generosity are key to keeping our collections up-to-date. Thank you all so much!
- Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly (2018 Newberry Medal)
- Wolf in the Snow by Matthew Cordell (2018 Caldecott Medal Winner)
- Piecing Me Together by Renée Watson (2018 Coretta Scott King Author Award)
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour ( Printz Award for YA Books)
- Charlie & Mouse by Laurel Snyder (2018 Theodore Geisel Award for Beginning Readers)
Dorothy Canfield Fisher Books 2017-2018
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- The Wild Robot by Peter Brown
- Crown: An Ode to the Fresh Cut by Derrick Barnes
- The Poet’s Dog by Patricia MacLachlan
- The Inquisitor’s Tale by Adam Gidwitz
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
- Wish by Barbara O’Connor
- Ghost by Jason Reynolds
- Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk
New Adult Large Print Books Updated 1/2020
We’ve chosen a wonderful selection of new large print books. Our new books cover a wide variety of genres from light and fun beach reads to page turning thrillers. Thank you very much to Community National Bank for the generous donation to our Large Print Book fund!
Please come check them out!
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans
- The Hundred-Year House by Rebecca Makkai
- Home Work: A Memoir of my Hollywood Year by Julie Andrews
- Catch and Kill:Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators by Ronan Farrow
New Adult Fiction Books Updated 1/2020
Come in and take out a new award winning book!
- Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout
- The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Women Talking by Miriam Toews
- Chances Are by Richard Russo
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The River by Peter Heller
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- Grand Union by Zadie Smith
- Everything Inside:Stories by Edwidge Danticat
- Bowlaway by Elizabeth McCracken
- Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin
- The Middleman by Olen Steinhauer
- I’ve Got my Eyes on You by Mary Higgins Clark
- Good and Mad; The Revolutionary Power of Womens’s Anger by Rebecca Traister
- Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland by Patrick Radden Keefe
- Talking to Stangers: What We Should Know about the People we don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell